This report was published focusing on innovation in the chemical industry during the 1st GPCA Research & Innovation Summit. The report provides an overview of innovation in the chemicals industry and reveals how it is a major contributor to the success of any business. In addition, it highlights how innovation can be supported and promoted through organizations, from idea generation to filtering and implementation. The report also provides an insight into the key elements of innovation strategies and how they can support the sustainable growth of companies.
Table of Contents
– What is innovation in the chemical industry?
– How can innovation contribute to success in the business?
– How can innovation be supported and promoted?
– Finding ideas for innovations.
– Focusing effort for efficient innovation.
– Turning ideas into practice.
– Steering the innovation process requires an innovation strategy.