This report provides insight into how Research and Innovation has supported the growth and expansion of the petrochemical industry in the GCC and how companies’ investments in the field of Research and Innovation have developed into a tangible business. The report focuses on key factors in the progress of Research and Innovation, which include education, staffing, and the development of facilities catered to R&D.
Table of contents
– Innovations Borne from Feedstock Supply Issues.
– Local Talent Pool Challenges.
– Ownership of Intellectual Property.
– The ‘Postgraduate Brains Trust’.
– Build It and They Will Come.
– It’s Not Patently Simple.
– Chemistry related Trademarks.
– Chemistry-related Publications.
– R&D Expenditure.
– Concluding Comments.