This publication is a statistical report produced independently by the GPCA and released during the 5th Annual GPCA Plastics Conference in April 2015. The report addresses the area of research and development within the Plastics Industry and covers the sector’s growth and diversification into highvalue-added products and how this is associated with both direct and indirect job creation. In addition, the report states how Saudi Arabia is currently spearheading the plastics sector and market, representing 62% of the GCC’s plastic conversion market with a production capacity of 64%.
Table of contents
– GCC Polymers Industry’s Landscape.
– GCC Global Polymer Production’s Position.
– GCC Polymers Consumption.
– GCC Polymers Exports.
– Employment in GCC Polymers Industry.
– GCC Polymers Sales Revenue.
– Research and Development.