The ‘GPCA Innovation Survey 2015’ tracks the perceptions and priorities of the region’s top petrochemical producers and reveals that more and more GCC chemical producers are embracing R&D as an important part of their development strategy. With 80% of the respondents stating that innovation strategy is a key business priority, the report concludes that advancement, improvement and modernization of the industry is top priority to maintain competitive advantage.
24 executives at managerial level or above were surveyed for the report, representing 70% of GPCA full member companies.
Table of contents
– Executive summary
– Innovation – a key priority now and in the future
– Investment into innovation continues
– Obstacles to (more) innovation
– Improving innovation performance
– Shifting focus of innovation activities