Published in partnership with Accenture, the report ‘GCC Women in Supply Chain’ was launched on the occasion of the GPCA Supply Chain Conference in May 2015. The report includes the results of a recent survey conducted by GPCA and Accenture, highlighting that while women account for up to one third of staff at some GCC petrochemical and chemical firms, they still hold few leadership positions. The report urges the industry to put more effort into bringing women into the workforce and support their career progression if it is to benefit from gender diversity.
Table of contents
– Executive summary
– Summary of research carried out
– Female participation in the global workforce
– Female presence in supply chain functions in the GCC
– Attracting and developing the female workforce
– Strategies and best practices to attract, develop and retain female talent