This report launched on the occasion of the GPCA Fertilizer Convention in September was developed in collaboration with ICIS and Integer. It discusses how speciality fertilizers are a fast growing and diverse group of products with different characteristics containing one or more of the essential primary, secondary or micro-nutrients.
It also describes a broad range of differentiated products that fall under the speciality fertilizers term, including some variations upon straight and compound commodity products and how water soluble fertilizers are applied to crops using a number of different application methods.
Table of Contents
– Introduction to specialty fertilizers
– Specialty compound NKPs and other products
– Water soluble fertilizers (WSFs)
– Slow and controlled release and stabilized fertilizers
– GCC specialty fertilizers activity and opportunities