In 2016, GPCA in collaboration with Sustainability Excellence, conducted a survey with CEOs of GPCA member companies to gain a regional leadership perspective on sustainability and the sector. The responses from the survey were compiled into a summary report, with some of the results shared at the 3rd GPCA Sustainability Conference held in October 2016.
Table of Contents
– Sustainability issues are influencing business strategy today
– Implementing sustainability management brings tangible business benefits
– Understanding stakeholder expectations is key to value creation
– Companies are making progress towards embedding sustainability
– Measurement of impact is an emerging practice
– Transparency and reporting is essential