The Eco-Profile of Polyolefins study gauge the environmental Life Cycle Impact Assessment (LCIA) of seven GPCA member companies’ operations. The study was conducted for the first time in the GCC according to the ISO 14044:2006 standard and the PlasticsEurope Eco-Profile methodology. Released at the 8th GPCA PlastiCon, the report showcases, through favorable results, the environmentally conscious polyolefin value chain in the GCC.
Table of contents
– Executive summary
– Goal and scope definition
– Investigated production systems
– Life cycle inventory data
– Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) results
– Results of the Life Cycle Impact Assessment