In line with growing requirements to improve their environmental footprint both globally and within the Arabian Gulf region, companies are increasingly having to look for more sustainable practices. The white paper developed in partnership with Navigant Research examines the business value and need to embed sustainability in the chemical industry’s supply chain and operations.
Table of Contents
– The transition towards a low carbon society
– The chemical sector, a potential influence to a low carbon society
– What does supply chain sustainability mean for the Arabian Gulf region?
– Implications for Gulf petrochemical companies
– Environmental sustainability is more than just renewable energy