This year, the awards will feature three new categories focused on recognizing excellence and the achievements of regional logistics service providers and petrochemical producers
The Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA) is pleased to invite regional chemical and petrochemical professionals in supply chain roles to enter the 4th edition of the prestigious GPCA Supply Chain Excellence Awards, featuring three new categories in 2020.
The awards, which will be held on 14 April during the 12th GPCA Supply Chain Conference at the InterContinental Dubai Festival City, UAE, are open to all organizations engaged in supply chain and logistics operations in GCC countries, which have excelled in their achievements and adopted innovative solutions as part of their operations.
The new categories will focus on recognizing excellence and the achievements of regional logistics service providers as well as rewarding female leaders in supply chain roles who’ve demonstrated exceptional talent and achievements.
The full list of categories includes:
- Ibtikar – Rising Star Award aimed at recognizing and reward young talent
- Supply Chain Innovation Award covering digitalization and technological innovations
- Best LSP of the Year Award tailored towards regional ports
- Customer Service and Support Award dedicated to projects that can demonstrate an improvement in customer service
- Excellence in Sustainability Award spotlighting a supply chain initiative with a positive impact
- Women in Supply Chain Award – first of its kind category, especially dedicated to female leaders in supply chain
- Excellence in Gulf SQAS Award (Special Recognition) for organizations that have completed a Gulf SQAS Assessment
If you believe that you and your team have achieved outstanding results in your quest for supply chain excellence, make your entry in the relevant category today and don’t miss out on the chance to bring home an award.
Find out more about the criteria and enter your nomination here.