The forum will address the theme ‘Leadership in the New Reality – Catalyzing Sustainable Growth in the Chemical Industry’
GPCA is pleased to announce that a special edition of the 15th Annual GPCA Forum will take place from 10 – 11 February 2021 at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, in compliance with national health and safety measures issued to combat and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Over the last decade and a half, the Annual GPCA Forum has served as a vital platform for the chemical industry, convening business leaders to address key challenges and opportunities and share their experiences with senior industry stakeholders from the region and the world.
The new reality post COVID-19 will be characterized by rapid transformation, with significant economic, social, environmental, and digital implications for the industry and society at large.
Embracing a transformation of this magnitude, the likes of which the world has never seen before, will be particularly challenging. This will further bring to light the role of pioneering and inspirational leadership for the survival of the chemical industry in the region.
In line with the imperative for an agile and resilient leadership, the conference agenda at the forum will examine strategies to drive recovery and recalibrate for sustainable growth.
The conference will kickstart with an inaugural address on day one, entitled ‘Transitioning to a low carbon economy to achieve a sustained economic recovery’ and continue with the morning keynote address.
For the first time the forum will host ‘An exclusive dialogue with the leaders: Shareholders value creation’ and proceed with the inauguration of the exhibition and networking areas.
The sessions throughout both days of the event will discuss:
- Leveraging technology post-crisis
- How has COVID altered the bigger agenda of sustainability?
- Upskilling and re-skilling of the workforce for digital transformation in the new age
- Leading with supply chain resilience during the pandemic
- Sustainable financing and many others
Some of the key speakers confirmed at present include:
- Yousef Al-Benyan, Vice Chairman and CEO, SABIC, and Chairman, GPCA
- Markus Steilemann, CEO, Covestro, and President, PlasticsEurope
- Khaled Al Blooshi, Vice President, Digital Projects & Innovation Digital Projects, Processes & Standards, ADNOC
- Dominic Waughray, Managing Director, World Economic Forum
- Rayan Fayez, Managing Director and CEO, Banque Saudi Fransi
- Abdullah Aldubaikhi, CEO, Bahri
- Murhaf AlMadani, Vice President – Corporate Digitalization Program (CDO), SABIC
- Fikret Ersoy, Managing Director – Middle East, Turkey and Africa, BDP International
The health and safety of our colleagues is of supreme importance to GPCA and we will ensure that the necessary precautions are taken when we welcome you to the 15th Annual GPCA Forum.
To learn more visit: www.gpcaforum.net