In this inaugural episode, Dr. Abdulwahab Al-Sadoun, Secretary General, GPCA, introduces the GPCA Podcast initiative to listeners in the region and globally, and highlights some of the leading mega-trends that are shaping the new reality post COVID. In his assessment of the last 12 months, he provides an overview of 2020 and the challenges it brought along for regional chemical produces. This year’s industry outlook will be marked by a gradual recovery, promising to deliver growth across chemical output, revenue, and trade. Ambitious plans and investments in green projects will open new horizons for regional industry players. Listen to the full episode to learn more.
In this episode, we cover:
- How was the GPCA Podcast born and what can our listeners expect to hear from GPCA in the coming months?
- What were some of the challenges faced by the industry in 2020 and how did the sector perform?
- What will the chemical industry’s performance look like over the next year? What will be the top five trends to watch?
- What do you expect to be a key focus for the chemical industry this year?
- Off the back of these exciting projects, what topics can we expect the GPCA Chemical Podcast to feature in the coming months?
For more podcasts, please subscribe to our channel. Listen for free on your mobile or any other electronic device.