The Committee shall support the GPCA Board of Directors by discussing, analyzing, seeking alignment on and recommending solutions to all issues, impacting the regional fertilizers industry, that come before the GPCA, based on the three strategic pillars of effective networking, thought leadership and advocacy:
- Developing and fostering relationships among GPCA members having an interest in fertilizer issues.
- Compiling, sharing, and exchanging resources, knowledge, opinions, and experience on fertilizer issues among GPCA members.
- Developing links between the GPCA and relevant regional and international associations and government authorities and communities with an interest in fertilizer issues.
- Sharing and promoting best practices in the fertilizer industry through workshops, seminars, conferences, and general networking among GPCA members.
- Creating sub-committees and/or task forces to discuss specific issues that the Committee may deem appropriate.
- Recommending, to the GPCA International Trade Committee, actions on all fertilizer trade issues it judges worthwhile pursuing on behalf of the GPCA.
- Recommending, to the GPCA Responsible Care Committee, actions on all environment, health, safety, security, quality and sustainability issues related to the manufacturing and transportation of fertilizers.
Muna Al Mehairi
Finance and Marketing Manager
VP, Commercial & Market Development,
Phosphate and Industrial Minerals SBU
Hassan M. Al-Ali
SVP, Phosphate & Industrial Minerals SBU
Dr. Ahmed Al Marhoubi
GM – Supply Chain
Hamad Al Subaie
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Manufactcturing & Marketing
Business Planning Manager
Assistant Manager, Urea Marketing
GM P&K, Agri – Nutrients SBU