The Committee shall support the GPCA Board of Directors by discussing, analyzing, seeking alignment on and recommending solutions to all issues, impacting the regional fertilizers industry, that come before the GPCA, based on the three strategic pillars of effective networking, thought leadership and advocacy:
- Developing and fostering relationships among GPCA members having an interest in fertilizer issues.
- Compiling, sharing, and exchanging resources, knowledge, opinions, and experience on fertilizer issues among GPCA members.
- Developing links between the GPCA and relevant regional and international associations and government authorities and communities with an interest in fertilizer issues.
- Sharing and promoting best practices in the fertilizer industry through workshops, seminars, conferences, and general networking among GPCA members.
- Creating sub-committees and/or task forces to discuss specific issues that the Committee may deem appropriate.
- Recommending, to the GPCA International Trade Committee, actions on all fertilizer trade issues it judges worthwhile pursuing on behalf of the GPCA.
- Recommending, to the GPCA Responsible Care Committee, actions on all environment, health, safety, security, quality and sustainability issues related to the manufacturing and transportation of fertilizers.
Dr. Abdulrahman Al Jawahery
Manager, Fertilizers Marketing
Ahmed Al Marhoubi
Business Planning Manager
Hamad Al Subaie
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Manufactcturing & Marketing
Hassan M. Al-Ali
SVP, Phosphate & Industrial Minerals SBU
Finance and Marketing Manager
Purchase and Contracts Manager
Muna Al Mehairi
GM P&K, Agri – Nutrients SBU