The Committee shall support the GPCA Board of Directors by discussing, analyzing, seeking alignment on and recommending solutions to all supply chain issues, impacting the petrochemicals and chemicals industry, that come before the GPCA, based on the three strategic pillars of effective networking, thought leadership and advocacy:
- Creating networking platforms to bring together GPCA members for sharing information, latest trends and promoting best practices related to supply chain through conferences, workshops, seminars, roundtable meetings and general networking.
- Addressing issues of common interest to member companies by developing and publishing reports arising from industry developments, statistical data, opinions, and experiences on supply chain issues.
- Advocating and promoting supply chain best practices, policies, standards, benchmarks and measuring their impact on petrochemical and chemical industries.
- Coordinating and facilitating the optimization of the GCC chemical and petrochemical supply chain improvements through the engagement of government sectors, regulatory stakeholders, and industry players.
- Fostering innovation and recognizing excellence amongst the regional chemical and petrochemical supply chain domain.
Commercial & Business Development Director
Vopak Middle East
SVP Supply Chain
Chief Commercial Officer
Director Middle East & Asia
Senior Supply Chain Planner
Khalid Mohammad Abdulla
Mohammad Al Soori
Manager of Marketing Fertilizers and Supply Operations
Moshin Al Kindi
Lead Domestic Sales & Marketing
Bertschi Global AG
Rudy Paiman Sadi
Almajdouie Logistics Company
Sr Director for Logistics – IMEA
The DOW Chemical Co.
Turki Al Johani
Chief Procurement Officer