Why join GPCA?
the first and most powerful regional platform that voices the common interests of the chemical industry value chain
effective networking opportunities, exchange valuable information and knowledge, and strengthen your business partnerships
exclusives access to insights on strategy, market outlook and the latest industry trends
of the industry’s elite community of leading senior decision makers and voice your opinion on ways to shape the industry’s future
As soon as your company joins or become a GPCA member, you will be granted access to exclusive members benefits.
- Benefit from exclusive profiling on the GPCA members’ directory and website
- Reach the right audience and maximize your access to higher purchase potential customers
- Add credibility to your brand by becoming part of the largest and most influential network of chemical industry influencers in the Arabian Gulf
- Take advantage of special discounted member rates for all GPCA events
- Gain exclusive access to the annual GPCA General Assembly, attended by the GPCA Board and CEOs of full members
- Your senior executives will gain access to the GPCA portal and other members only platforms and engage in one to one conversations with professionals at leading global and regional companies
- Gain access to the latest industry insights as well as historic data, market analysis and intelligence to stay ahead of your competitors
- Our 140+ exclusive online reports, publications, abstracts, and white papers available in Arabic and English will enable more informed decisions at your firm
- Be represented on the world stage. GPCA is a member of the ICCA and will represent your interests on issues and decisions impacting your business
- Become a Responsible Care® company and join the chemical industry’s global initiative for continuous EHS&S improvement
- Gain exclusive access to CHEMTREC: Emergency support services – coverage for all manufactured chemical and petrochemical products transported anywhere in the world
GPCA members exclusive activities
The GPCA Leaders Dialogue is a series of dialogues for c-suite executives at GPCA member companies which provides a platform for regional industry leaders to share knowledge and debate some of the most pertinent questions impacting the chemical industry in an intimate, closed-door setting.
Organized in partnership with management consultancy, McKinsey & Company, the series entitled ‘Making sense of the change that is upon us’ is exclusive to GPCA members and can be attended by invitation only.
Designed to provide our members with an exclusive access to a deep repository of COVID material (150+ articles), granular economic scenarios, trends and other important insights. Powered by McKinsey & Company.
GPCA is taking additional steps to ensure we equip our members with the insights they need to successfully navigate the economic and social shifts in the world’s ‘New Normal’.
Gain access to the microsite by clicking the below link.
VIEW OUR CURRENT MEMBERS LIST
Large scale petrochemical and chemical producers with more than 100 KTA production capacity based in the Arabian Gulf region.
Divided into four main categories:
Companies and organizations which do not produce petrochemicals or chemicals but which are involved in associated activities such as, but not limited to, shipping and logistics, marketing, engineering, construction, financing, and strategy consultation of petrochemicals and chemicals businesses.
How to become a GPCA member?
Complete the membership application form. A GPCA representative will get in touch with you once you have completed the form to progress your application.
For further information on GPCA membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +971 4 451 0666 ext. 103 or 155.