Why join GPCA?
the first and most powerful regional platform that voices the common interests of the chemical industry value chain
effective networking opportunities, exchange valuable information and knowledge, and strengthen your business partnerships
exclusives access to insights on strategy, market outlook and the latest industry trends
of the industry’s elite community of leading senior decision makers and voice your opinion on ways to shape the industry’s future
As soon as your company joins or become a GPCA member, you will be granted access to exclusive members benefits.
- Benefit from exclusive profiling on the GPCA members’ directory and website
- Reach the right audience and maximize your access to higher purchase potential customers
- Add credibility to your brand by becoming part of the largest and most influential network of chemical industry influencers in the Arabian Gulf
- Take advantage of special discounted member rates for all GPCA events
- Gain exclusive access to the annual GPCA General Assembly, attended by the GPCA Board and CEOs of full members
- Your senior executives will gain access to the GPCA portal and other members only platforms and engage in one to one conversations with professionals at leading global and regional companies
- Gain access to the latest industry insights as well as historic data, market analysis and intelligence to stay ahead of your competitors
- Our 140+ exclusive online reports, publications, abstracts, and white papers available in Arabic and English will enable more informed decisions at your firm
- Be represented on the world stage. GPCA is a member of the ICCA and will represent your interests on issues and decisions impacting your business
- Become a Responsible Care® company and join the chemical industry’s global initiative for continuous EHS&S improvement
- Gain exclusive access to CHEMTREC: Emergency support services – coverage for all manufactured chemical and petrochemical products transported anywhere in the world
GPCA members exclusive activities
To enable knowledge sharing among our members, GPCA has partnered with global consulting firm BCG to launch a series of dialogues with members of the GPCA community for C-level and senior industry executives, designed to build insight and understanding into how to lead in the new reality ‘post COVID’.
These exclusive members-only sessions will:
- Bring forward relevant and timely topics and materials in the context of the post COVID-19 environment
- Focus on tangible recommendations and next steps that leaders and CEOs can bring to their business
- Be delivered through interactive facilitated panel discussions to members of GPCA
- Supplemented by relevant materials and key takeaways post sessions
GPCA is delighted to announce our recent partnership with leading consultancy firm McKinsey & Co. designed to provide our members with an exclusive access to a deep repository of COVID material (150+ articles), granular economic scenarios, trends and other important insights.
Industry leaders are required to have 360-degree view on the challenges and opportunities in the region and globally to make informed decisions about their business, plan more effectively and stay competitive now and into the future. GPCA is taking additional steps to ensure we equip our members with the insights they need to successfully navigate the economic and social shifts in the world’s “New Normal”.
If you would like to gain access to the microsite, please click on the below link to confirm your interest.
VIEW OUR CURRENT MEMBERS LIST
Large scale petrochemical and chemical producers with more than 100 KTA production capacity based in the Arabian Gulf region.
Divided into four main categories:
Companies and organizations which do not produce petrochemicals or chemicals but which are involved in associated activities such as, but not limited to, shipping and logistics, marketing, engineering, construction, financing, and strategy consultation of petrochemicals and chemicals businesses.